There are many ways in which you can recover your lost password in Gmail. You can ask Gmail help if you are not sure for this process. If you cannot login to your account now because you forget it, you can follow the steps below:
1. You ought to make sure that you have produced a secondary email ID or else you have not logged into the Gmail account for 5 days. Visit first mail.google.com.
2. Just click this link which shows “Can’t access your account” located at the Gmail login site.
3. Secondly, just remember to have mark the “I forgot my password”.
4. Just input your complete e-mail address at Gmail and then press the “Continue” button.
5. If you could have produced a secondary email address while registering on Gmail, you could stick to here:
a. Be certain that you have picked out the preferred email ID and after that just follow the “Get a password reset link at my recover email” that is underneath the “Choose how to get back into your account”. Follow on continue.
b. Just open the Google Password Assistance over the opted email in the Google Account Recovery.
c. And finally, check the page which is under “To initiate the password reset process for your (account name) Google Account”.
6. If you may have selected and answered the safety question, check out here:
a. Always make sure you have chosen the “Answer my security question”.
b. Just response the protection question and you could recover your password.
7. If you have set up your phone number, comply with here:
a. Be sure that you have opted the phone number option and then click “Get a verification code on my phone”. Select continue.
b. A confirmation code will be sent in your phone and open it.
c. Key the verification at the Google Account Recovery website and click on continue.
8. Once you don’t find the following three ways, contact Gmail now so will get assistance.
Visit mail.google.com to create your own account now if you still don’t have one.