The invention of internet is the start of innovation of the bank. Now online banking with Chase bank is the best service that the bank equipped in their company. There are many banking activities now that an individual can do without the effort of running towards the nearest branch and waiting on a very long line. It is possible now that you can open an account with Chase through online process. What you are going to do now is know how the process works if it’s still new to you. Do not miss out the details on how you can use online banking with Chase. The steps are just simple and will only take a few minutes except for the alternative choices. Here are the steps on how to open Chase online account.
- Visit the bank’s website, www.chase.com, and pick out what kind of account you wish to have. But for reference, most people choose the Chase Checking account because it has no fee at all and a maintaining balance.
- Look for the “Open Now” link and click it. This will be your start for the activation of your online account. If you find it hard to do it online, you can just use the website to locate the nearest branch of Chase bank where you can do the opening process.
- Provide all the basic information that the bank will need from you. They will ask your full name, mailing address, date of birth, contact information, employment information and Social Security number.
- Then, you have to deposit an initial balance to open your account in a minimum of $25. You can do it through online transfer of money from other banks, deposit the money over the counter or mail it to the bank.
- Once your account is approved, wait for 10 business days to receive your debit card and the checks.
Now you can start doing the process if you find it easy to do on your part. Article like this will help you a lot.