For better security of your Hotmail account, it is essential when someone can change its password from time to time. When you modify your password, you need to know the answer you provided upon registration at the selected question you provided. It is also best when you can change your security question. But how to do it? You will read the process in this post.
- Start the online URL of Hotmail from your internet browser. Login your account along with your own user name and password at the areas provided at the home page of Hotmail.
- Right after you’ll be login, then click the “Option” button that you can be seen at the right higher part of the page. You can actually notice the spot at the base of your user ID. Then, simply click “More Options” from the drop-down menu.
- You can edit your account information for instance your security question by clicking the web link which says “Manage Your Account” field. You will encounter a URL name “View and Edit your personal information”.
- Just click the “Change” button below the “Question” outlined simply within the portion of “password reset information”. Enter the password you could have presently from your account which enables you to opt for your own question. Select the question, after which enter the result on the area shown. In that case, choose the “Save” button therefore the new selected question and answer will be saved.
A Little Advice When Choosing Security Question:
- Opt for a question which you can easily remember once the time comes that you just forgot your password and also you ought to reset it.
- Make sure also that the question will never be simply guessed by many people.
- You can change questions the same time you alter your password to get a better security of your own account.
If you are not yet registered, you may create your own Hotmail account now.