The prisoners’ info in Texas such as the parole release date is open to all public. The state has a law allowing everyone to have the right access with any info regarding the prisoners. There are many ways you can obtain the info. Make sure you have the right kind of details to access them. How can you get the info of any Texas offender?
First, you should know either the info below:
- Birth date of the perpetrator
- The offender’s Texas Department of Criminal Justice number.
- The State Identification Number (SID)
- Visit first the website of TDCJ and there you can find a TDCJ Inmate Locator tool. You can use it to collect the information you desired. The information might feature the TDCJ number, setting of the perpetrator, convicted place, criminal offender records and the suggested release date.
- Information regarding the parole release date may be given on the telephone. You possibly can contact two hotlines. Basically choose if you should call the Offender Locator/General Information Line or the Offender Parole Status Line. The second one, you need to have the offender’s State Identification Number or go with the TDCJ number. With the first one, knowing the precise birth date can be sufficient for them in the event you don’t figure out the SID and TDCJ.
- Email can also be another form of TDCJ inmate lookup. Basically email them through email@example.com. Ensure you give the person’s name, TDCJ number along with the birthday of the prisoner. Approximate age and conviction country is usually approved.
- Huntsville in Texas has also the data about the area of prisoner and release date status. Basically call the number (512) 406-5202. For the overview of parole situation, you could telephone the Board of Pardons and Paroles in Huntsville. The telephone number is (936) 291-2106.
Just visit now TDCJ website for easy and convenient way to look for information you want.