As we know that every person now has its own email due to many reasons. One is for us to communicate with people immediately. Then, we can also sign up on a website that we like such as social networking sites. Lastly, is for us to send a very important document from our clients. There are uses of email address. But many people prefer the free services such as Aol.com. Having our own email ID gives us the freedom to do all the activities that we want over online. What we do not know that there are annoying and harmful elements that emails bring us. Here in this article, you can read some tricks and tips on how to avoid spam.
- You have to ignore the delivery failures of messages that you do not remember even sending. There are worms or spammer that causes you to wonder why there are messages that on your account was marked unsuccessfully sent. It is not probably the worms on your computer.
- You can report it immediately to the SpamCop. They can analyze immediately for you ans generate a good email complaint.
- Hide your email ID in all Newsgroup, Blog Comments, Chat or Forums that you would like to join. Make sure that spammers will have hard time looking for your email address when you are signing up on these sites.
- Know how to use disposable email address to get rid of spam. Once the spammers tracked your email address, you will eventually receive spam messages. Learn how to create disposable email addresses so dispose spammers also immediately.
- Make it hard for spammers also to guess your email ID. In creating make it more unique even though it’s personal.
These are the ways on how to avoid spam on your own personal Aol account. Go to Aol mail sign in page now for your own account.